【英文辩论中文好还是英文好】英文辩论中的高频句型


英语翻译 2020-03-21 07:07:47 英语翻译
[摘要]1 介绍某观点First of all, Id like to point out that all of you presented here are nobody 首先,我想指出的是,在座的各位都是垃圾。The main problem is you dont know that 主要的问外语>初高英语

【www.rnahk.com--英语翻译】

1522109470840618.jpg

1. 介绍某观点

    First of all, I'd like to point out that all of you presented here are nobody. 首先,我想指出的是,在座的各位都是垃圾。

    The main problem is you don't know that. 主要的问题是,你们不知道(你们是垃圾)。

    The question of how to make you realize the truth is a major challenge. 让你们认识到这个真相,真是一件有挑战性的事。

    Speaking of how to make the idiots realize they are idiots, I have no idea. 谈到怎么让庸众们认识到他们的庸,我还真不在行。

    What we have to decide is whether we want to take the effort. 我们需要决定的是,我们是否要为此付出精力。

    2. 列举论据

      First of all, the nobodies are of little importance. 首先,小人物们没啥重要性。

      In addition to that, our time and energy are limited. 此外,我们的精力有限。

      Moreover, it is not our responsibility to help the idiots. 而且,帮助庸众们不是我们的义务。

      Furthermore, the idiots will not be gratified by our generosity because they lack the ability to understand it. 另外,庸众们不会因此对我们感恩,因为他们缺乏理解我们的慷慨的能力。

      Another example of this is Gongsun Yang's death. He made Qin stronger, but the idiots killed him in return. 另一个例子是商鞅之死。他让秦国变得更强大,可是那群庸众杀死了他。

      Finally, my opinion is: it is none of our business to help the idiots. 最后,我的意见是,帮助庸众们真的不是我们的分内事。

      3. 表达看法

        It seems to me that staying away from helping the unprivileged is against my conscientiousness. 但是,不帮助弱势群体似乎违背我本人的良心。

        I have the feeling that if we do not have them, no one will. 我能感觉到,如果我们不帮他们,没有人会。

        I feel that I will regret this choice in the future. 我感到,因为做了这个决定,我将来会后悔。

        I'm absolutely convinced that we should make the world a better place. 我坚信,我们应该让世界更美好。

        You can take it from me that I am in an apparent paradox regarding this issue. 你可以认为我在此问题上明显的自相矛盾。

        I think/don't think that I think that we should make the world better. 我认为我们应该让世界变得更好。

        In my opinion, this is morally right. 在我看来,这在道德上是对的。

        Well, if you ask me why I refused to help the idiots? 嗯,如果你问我,为什么我不愿帮助那些庸众?

        The way I see it, it's better to teach a man fishing than to give him fish. 我是这么看的,授人以鱼不如授人以渔。

        Personally, I believe/suppose/feel (that) if we help them, they will not become wiser. 我个人的观点,如果我们帮他们,他们不会变得更明智。

        I'm convinced that they will be wise only after life teaches them enough lessons. 我相信,只要在生活给了他们足够教训,他们才会变得明智。

        4. 表达优势劣势

          There are two sides to the question. 问题要分两面看。

          On the one hand, on the other hand…On one hand, it seems we should help them, one the other hand, they may bite the hand that feed them. 一方面,似乎我们应该帮他们。另一方面,他们会恩将仇报。

          An argument for/ in favour of the cons of helping them is Shangyang's death, which is the evidence that the idiots will bite the hand that feeds them. 商鞅之死就是帮助庸众的坏处的一个论据,他们会恩将仇报。

          While admitting that one should not forget that we bear the social responsibility to help the unprivileged, I refuse to take the risks. 在承认我们有帮助弱势群体的社会责任的同时,我拒绝为此冒风险。

          Some people think that, others say that…Some people may think that I go to the extremes, then I am. 有些人会说我偏激。那我就是!

          5. 表达质疑

            I'm not sure if they will bite my hand if I help them. 我不确定如果我帮他们的话他们会不会对我恩将仇报。

            I'm not convinced that there is no risk in that regard. 但是我不信那种风险不存在。

            I wonder if you realize that it is not reasonable to ask others to sacrifice their own interest in helping others. 我不知道你是否意识到了,要求别人牺牲自己的利益去帮助他人,是不合理的。

            I doubt that you would help them if you were in my position. 我不信如果你在我的位置上,你会帮他们 (谁也别当键盘侠,换位思考一下)。

            6. 表达异议

              I don’t agree with you about we should help the unprivileged unconditionally. 我不能同意你的我们应该无条件帮助弱势群体的观点。

              I can't accept your view that helping others is our ultimate goal. 我不能接受你认为帮助他人使我们的终极目标的观点。

              I'm of a different opinion on your world view. 我和你的世界观不同。

              7. 表达支持

                I couldn't agree with you more. I couldn't agree with you more in that we should help others when we have taken good care of ourselves. 我十分同意你的以下说法:在我们有余力照顾自己时,我们应该帮助他人。

                You look the words right out of my mouth.

                The reason for this is (that) when we cannot take care of ourselves, we should try not to be a burden for others, rather than thinking about helping others. 原因是,如果我们不能照顾好自己,我们应该努力让自己不成为他人的负担,而不是想象怎么帮助他人。

                I base my argument on the case that the Duke of Song as the leader of a small state intervened in the game of thrones in Qi,and finally it turned out to be a joke. 我的论据是春秋时,撮尔小国的宋襄公,竟然介入大国齐国的王位之争,最终变成一场闹剧。

                I tell you all this because I am a candid person who believe honesty is the best policy. 我告诉你这些因为我是个坦荡的人,相信诚实才是最好的策略。

                8. 围绕某观点发挥

                  It would be more to the point if you can think about this issue in my shoes. 如果你能站在我的角度考虑问题,你便能更贴题。

                  What we are discussing is whether we should help the unprivileged unconditionally. 我们在讨论的是,我们是否应该无条件帮助弱势群体。

                   Equality has nothing to do with my argument. 是否公平与我的论点无关。

                  That's not relevant. 那些与话题无关

                  9. 总结

                    The obvious conclusion is it is not necessary for us to help the unprivileged unconditionally. 显而易见的结论是,我们没有必要无条件的帮助弱势群体。

                    Last but not least it is yourself whom you should care about the most, not others. 最后这点,但也很重要,你最该关心的是你自己,不是他人。

                    The only alternative (left) is if we have the capacity, and there is no risk, but we still do not want to help them, is there an ethical problem with this kind of notion? 唯一没有结论的问题是,如果我们有能力,也不冒风险,但是我们不想帮他人,这种想法有伦理错误吗?

                    The only possible solution/conclusion is as long as you do not be evil, it is not reasonable to blame you. 唯一可能的结论是,只要你不做坏事,你独善其身他人无可指摘。

                    Summing up, I'd like to say that everyone is responsible for themselves, and it is not the responsibility of anyone to help others. 总结一下,我想说的是,每个人都要为自己负责,他人没有义务帮你!


                    1.jpg


                    2.jpg

                    本文来源:http://www.rnahk.com/yingyuzliao/18323.html

相关阅读
  • 【英文辩论中文好还是英文好】英文辩论中的高频句型 【英文辩论中文好还是英文好】英文辩论中的高频句型
  • 乌合之众大众心理研究法古斯塔夫勒庞小说_乌合之众:大众心理研究].(法).古斯塔夫.勒庞.文字版 乌合之众大众心理研究法古斯塔夫勒庞小说_乌合之众:大众心理研究].(法).古斯塔夫.勒庞.文字版
  • 【中外记者招待会视频】中外记者招待酒会 【中外记者招待会视频】中外记者招待酒会
  • 图文英语_图文:英特尔王文汉主题演讲 图文英语_图文:英特尔王文汉主题演讲
  • [图文英语]图文:英特尔资深院士凯文康作主题演讲 [图文英语]图文:英特尔资深院士凯文康作主题演讲
  • 若何滂滂去此翻译|【若何观点】迎向风雨 若何滂滂去此翻译|【若何观点】迎向风雨
  • 【若何滂滂去此翻译】【若何观点】只想陪你坐一坐 【若何滂滂去此翻译】【若何观点】只想陪你坐一坐
  • 若何滂滂去此翻译|【若何观点】一碗馄饨 若何滂滂去此翻译|【若何观点】一碗馄饨
为您推荐
  • 若何滂滂去此翻译_【若何观点】狗的友谊
    若何滂滂去此翻译_【若何观点】狗的友谊
    黄狗和黑狗躺在厨房外的墙脚边晒太阳。虽然在院子门口守卫要威风得多,但是它们已经吃饱了,不想再冲着来来往往的人大叫了,于是就彬彬有礼地攀谈起来。它们谈到人世间的各种问题,自己必须做的工作,恶与善,最后谈到了友谊问题。黑狗说:“人生最大的幸福,就是能和忠诚可靠的朋友在一起生活,有什么患难,就知识馆 > 名家谈演讲